HM-10 BLE Bluetooth 4.0 (Android/ IOS compatible)
This module is a very affordable solution for Bluetooth Low Energy or Bluetooth 4.0. It connects with your MCU such as the Arduino through the UART port. It can be easily used with Android phones and iPhones, PCs, other Arduino or any other Bluetooth device for wireless serial communication (UART).
The Base board comes with anti-reverse circuit to avoid accidental power plug in the module and a logic level conversion circuit. The HM-10 module uses TI CC2541 chip, configures 256KB space, and supports the AT command. Users can change the role (master, slave mode) and the serial port baud rate, equipment name, matching password and other parameters on-demand. It is very flexible to use.
– The most complete, most convenient, and most stable Bluetooth data transmission, remote control, and data acquisition module.
– Master-slave in one, transparent transmission, replacing serial port.
– Remote control, Remote data acquisition, transparent transmission, MCU is unnecessary.
– BT Version: V4.0 BLE Bluetooth.
– Firmware: V540.
– USB Protocol: USB V2.0.
– Working frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band.
– Modulation method: GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying).
– RF Power: ≤4dBm, Class 2.
– Sensitivity: ≤-84dBm at 0.1% BER.
– Transmission Rate: Asynchronous: 6 kbps; Synchronous: 6 kbps.
– Security: Authentication and encryption.
– Support Service: Central & Peripheral UUID FFE0, FFE1.
– Working temperature:–5 ~ +65 Centigrade.
– The power can be adjusted -23dbm, -6dbm, 0dbm, 6dbm, through an AT Command (AT+POWER).
– Flash: 256Kb.
– Long range: there is 100 meters in open space with iphone.
– Power: 0.5 mA for standby, Active 8.5 mA,
– Supports auto sleep.
– Industrial remote control, remote sensing
– POS system, and Bluetooth keyboard, mouse, and joystick
– Automobile testing equipment
– Portable, battery-powered medical equipment
– Automation data acquisition
– Bluetooth remote control toys
– Wireless LED display system
– Bluetooth printer
– Smart Home and Industrial Control
1x HM-10 BLE Bluetooth 4.0