D2-1 Smart Robot Car Kit (Line tracking Car) DIY
There is a 16 mm wide runway in the white field. Our tracking car can drive along the black runway automatically. No matter how the runway is bent, the car can be driven automatically. We all know that the reflectivity is different when the light source to the white objects and black objects. Here we use red light source. The light is reflected through the ground to the photoresistor. By detecting the resistance of the photosensitive resistor can determine whether the car is driving in the white area. If the detection is black runway, then the car to change the direction of driving and motor will slow down or even stop and Red LED OFF on PCB front side. Drive the car in the opposite direction so that the car is always running along the runway.
– Using photosensitive resistance device, high sensitivity and stable performance.
– LM393 is a dual voltage comparator integrated circuit, which consists of two independent precision voltage comparator.
– Complete smart tracking line car kit, easy to install.
– DC motor with gear reduction, easy to control.
– Widely used in experiment, industry, school, electronic DIY, robots, remote control cars etc.
|NO.||Component Name||PCB Marker||Parameter||Quantity|
|5||Metal Film Resistance||R5,R6,R11,R12||51ohm||4|
|6||Metal Film Resistance||R7,R8||1K||2|
|7||Metal Film Resistance||R9,R10||10ohm||2|
|8||Metal Film Resistance||R3,R4||3.3K||2|
|19||Gaster Screw Cap||M5||1|
1 x D2-1 Smart Robot Car Kit