16K I2C Serial EEPROM 24LC16B
24LC16B is a 16 Kbit Electrically Erasable PROM. The device is organized as eight blocks of 256 x 8-bit memory with a 2-wire serial interface. Low-voltage design permits operation down to 2.5V with standby and active currents of only 1 μA and 1 mA, respectively. The 24LC16B also has a page write capability for up to 16 bytes of data. The 24LC16B is available in the standard 8-pin SOIC package.
Features & Specifications
- Single Supply with Operation down to 2.5V
- Low-Power CMOS Technology
- Active current 1 mA, typical
- Standby current, 1 μA, typical
- 2-Wire Serial Interface, I2C™ Compatible
- Schmitt Trigger inputs for Noise Suppression
- Output Slope Control to eliminate Ground Bounce
- 100 kHz and 400 kHz Clock Compatibility
- Page Write Time 5 ms Max.
- Self-Timed Erase/Write Cycle
- 16-Byte Page Write Buffer
- Hardware Write-Protect
- ESD Protection > 4,000V
- More than 1 Million Erase/Write Cycles
- Data Retention > 200 Years
- Pb-Free and RoHS Compliant
See the Datasheet
1 x 16K I2C Serial EEPROM 24LC16B
There are no reviews yet.