ESP32S-CAM WiFi Bluetooth Module with OV2640 Camera Module
The ESP32-CAM has a very competitive small form factor camera module that can operate independently as a minimum system with a footprint of only 27×40.5×4.5mm and a deep sleep current of up to 6mA.
ESP-32CAM can be widely used in various IoT applications. It is suitable for home smart devices, industrial wireless control, wireless monitoring, QR wireless identification, wireless positioning system signals and other IoT applications. It is an ideal solution for IoT applications.
ESP-32CAM is packaged in DIP and can be directly plugged into the backplane for quick production. It provides customers with a highly reliable connection method and is convenient for use in various IoT hardware terminals.
- Open-source, Interactive, Programmable, Low cost, Simple, Smart, WI-FI enabled for Arduino-like hardware IO
- Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware.
- Code like for Arduino, but interactively in Lua script.
- Nodejs style network API
- Event-driven API for network applications, which facilitates developers writing code running on a 5mm*5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style.
- Greatly speed up your IOT application developing process.
- Lowest cost WI-FI
- Easy to prototyping development kit.
- Low-power dual-core 32-bit CPU for application processors
- Main frequency up to 240MHz, computing power up to 600 DMIPS
- Built-in 520 KB SRAM, external 4M PSRAM
- Supports interfaces such as UART/SPI/I2C/PWM/ADC/DAC
- Support OV2640 and OV7670 cameras, built-in flash
- Support image WiFi upload
- Support TF card
- Up to 10x digital pins
- Up to 7x analog pins
- Support multiple sleep modes
- Embedded Lwip and FreeRTOS
- Support STA/AP/STA+AP working mode
- Support Smart Config/AirKiss one-click distribution network
- Support secondary development
Installing it with Arduino IDE:
ESP32-CAM Video Streaming and Face Recognition with Arduino IDE:
1 x ESP-32S WiFi Bluetooth Module
1 x OV2640 Camera Module