Ethernet Network and USB Ports HUB Splitter for Raspberry Pi 3/4/Zero W
This Raspberry Pi expansion board with integrated Ethernet and USB hub features an RJ45 network port and three USB ports.
Are you still worried about accessing various USB devices for Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W/Zero WH? Or do you want a more stable network connection?
Well, it is right to find me, I am tailor-made for it. Of course, it can be used on the Raspberry Pi 2B/3B/3B+/4B, to provide multi-network port, multi-USB port, and more.
- Raspberry Pi GPIO interface for easy access to Raspberry Pi
- Onboard 3 USB expansion ports
- Compatible with USB2.0/1.1 transmission
- Onboard RTL8152B Ethernet chip
- Leading out RJ45 network port, 10/100M adaptive
- Multiple indicators on the board for easy viewing of the working status of the power supply, network port and USB expansion interface
Working voltage: 5V
Product size: 65mm × 30mm
Network port filter: TS8121A
Ethernet chip: RTL8152B 10/100M
USB HUB chip: FE1.1S
LEDs: PWR Status indicator, ACT Network port status light, D1-D3 Status indicators of USB1 toUSB3
1 x Ethernet Network and USB Ports HUB Splitter for Raspberry Pi