35A Hall Effect Current DC/AC Sensor Module WCS1800
This sensor could be used to measure DC or AC current; it uses the Hall technique to measure a precise current. It has two output, analog to reflect the measure current and Digital output works as an indicator for specific current value that could be set throughout the built-in potentiometer. Also, the sensor has mounting holes for easy firmware installation. The sensor can be used for Short Over-Current or as Protection Detector.
Feature & Specifications:
- Main chip: LM393 op amp, WCS1800
- Operating voltage: DC DC5V
- Digital signal output indicator;
- DC current detection range: ± 35A
- AC current detection range: 25A
- Current detection resolution of 60mV / A;
- Output overcurrent signal indication;
- Critical point set overcurrent signal is adjustable, set the resolution 1.5A;
- Sample current conversion analog signal output, which can be accessed ADC, TTL level signal output, which can be accessed microcontroller IO port control
- Size: Length 37mmX high 16.5mm wide 31mmX
1 x WCS1800 Hall Current Sensor 35A Short Over-Current Detector Protection Module
There are no reviews yet.