Joystick Shield Module Robotics Control for Arduino Uno/Mega
JoyStick Shield with a cross PS2 joystick with buttons, there are four round buttons, 2 small buttons. Provides for Arduino joystick and buttons input expansion. Onboard switches can switch between 3.3V and 5V, can use this model for other 3.3V microcontroller platforms, such as Arduino Pro Mini.
– For all version of arduino Main board, 2009 , UNO, mega 1280, mega 2560
– Direct plug puzzle board, NO soldering needed.
– Five momentary push buttons (4+ joystick select button, just like the PlayStation 3 analog stick push button)
– Two-axis thumb joystick
– The push buttons are connected to Arduino digital pins 2-6; the related pin will be low when a certain button is pressed.
– Joystick Y-Axis movement will produce a proportional analog voltage on analog pin 0, while, Joystick X-Axis movement will produce an analog signal on analog pin 1.
– nRF24L01 RF interface
– With Nokia 5110 LCD interface, so very easy to game development.
– Ability to add a Bluetooth module interface, convenient Bluetooth wireless serial communication.
– Ability to add I2C communication interface, easy connectivity to I2C devices
1 x Joystick Shield Module
There are no reviews yet.