NI USB-6009 Multifunction DAQ / Data Acquisition Card
The USB 6009 is a low-cost, multifunction DAQ device. It offers analog I/O, digital I/O, and a 32 bit counter. The USB 6009 provides basic functionality for applications such as simple data logging, portable measurements, and academic lab experiments. The device features a lightweight mechanical enclosure and is bus powered for easy portability. You can easily connect sensors and signals to the USB 6009 with screw-terminal connectivity. The included NI DAQmx driver and configuration utility simplify configuration and measurements.
- Original Type
- Tested, fully functional, and in excellent physical condition.
- 8-Channel Analog Input (14-bit resolution, 48 kS/s)
- 2-Channel Analog Output (12-bit resolution, 150 S/s); 12 digital I/O lines, 32 resolution counters
- Convenient and easy to carry bus-powered design
- Suitable for driver software in Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and Pocket PC
- It is suitable for LabVIEW or C language and the included NI-DAQmx Base measurement service software
- programming custom measurement system.
Analogue Input Channels: 8 SE / 4 DI
Max Sample Rate: 10 kS/s
Resolution: 12 bit, 8 gain levels
Analogue Output Channels: 2, 12-bit, 150 S/s
Digital Channels I/O: 12
Counters/Timers: 1, 32-bits
1 x NI USB-6009 USB Data Acquisition Card Multifunction USB DAQ