This charger is a analyzing LiIon and NiMH charger, this means the charger can both charge and discharge while measuring. The charger integrates the minus delta voltage for NiCd or NiMh battery charging termination, and for Li-ion batteries charging to 4.2V with pre-selected constant current. (3.7 Li-FeO4 and 4.35 type high voltage batteries charging mode can be selected through switch on board). It is easy to read LCD with back light showing battery Voltage, Charge / Discharge Current, Charging Time, Battery Capacity etc.
- Modes: Charge, Discharge, Test, Quick Test and Refresh
- Output Current – up to 1A x 4 channels (selectable 200mA, 300mA, 500mA, 700mA, 1000mA) or 2A x 2 channels
- Backlit digital display showing battery voltage, charge/discharge current, charging time, battery capacity, etc.
- The quick test mode tests the battery impedance.
- The charger integrates the minus delta voltage for NiCd or NiMh battery charging termination, and for Li-ion batteries charging to 4.2V with pre-selected current.
- Includes overheat detection to protect rechargeable batteries and charger itself from overheating.
- The voltage update rate is the 30s.
- 4 independent channels. Most chargers have some channels connected but not this one. You can have each channel doing a different thing, one could be analyzing while another is charging, they could all be charging at different rates, the sky is the limit.
- Internal resistance quick battery test mode checks internal resistance of batteries.
- Discharge testing up to 1A checks that your batteries really have as many mAh as they say they do.
- Charging up to 2A per channel (up to 2 batteries) or 1A per channel (up to 4 batteries) allows very fast battery charging.
- Refresh mode allows you to cycle batteries automatically.
- Charges Li-ion, NiMH, and NiCd
- Can be set to 3.7V LiFeO4 charging or 4.35V high voltage li-ion charging by a switch on the PCB. Default li-ion charging mode is 4.2V CC/CV.
- Minus delta voltage charging for NiCd/NiMH reliable charging.
- A new backlit LED display tells you information.
- The new fan cover provides better protection for the cooling fan.
Charging current range: 200mA, 300mA, 500mA, 700mA, 1000mA, 1500mA, 2000mA
Discharge current range: 200mA, 300mA, 500mA, 700mA, 1000mA ( Li-ion batteries only )
Max. charging capacity: 20000mAh
Voltage deviation: ＜ 0.03V @ 4.2V
Current deviation: ＜ 5pct
Firmware version: 2.2
Charging Cell Type: Lithium-Ion, Ni-MH, NiCd
Charging Cell Qty: 4
Input Voltage: AC 100~240V 50/60HZ
Output Voltage: DC 12V, 3.0A
LCD Screen: Yes
Circuit Detection: Yes
Protected Circuit: Yes
Short Circuit Protection: Yes
Over Voltage Protection: Yes
Over Charging Protection: Yes
Over-Discharging Protection: Yes
Size: 14.40 x 3.91 x 9.65 cm
When the charger is turned on, it displays test where all the text can be seen.
When startup is finished it is possible to select mode:
- CHARGE: Charge battery with 200 to 1000 (2000) mA.
- DISCHARGE: Discharge battery with 200 to 1000 mA (700 for NiMH).
- DISCHARGE REFRESH: Discharge and charge the battery 3 times.
- CHARGE TEST: Charge, discharge and charge the battery, show how much current was discharged.
- QUICK TEST: Measure the internal resistance of the battery.
When display is flashing it is possible to select mode and current.
Using the slot button it is possible to reselect a slot and change parameters for it, also when charger is working.
When putting multiple batteries in the charger at the same time, it is possible to select mode and current simultaneous for all of them (Very nice).
When charging or discharging it is possible to use the DISPLAY button to select between V, mA and mAh.
The display button can also be used when the charge/discharge is finished, but the charger will change back to “full” display rather quickly.
Better safety feature: PCB temperature was used to in controlling fan on / off only with 2.0V, now this function is enhanced so that temperature is monitored for entering thermal shutdown mode when an excessive high temperature is reached. It is especially helpful when the fan is not running, and which can lead to plastic meltdown happening.
1X Opus BT – C3100 V2.2 Intelligent Battery Charger
1X Power Adapter