Photosensitive Dry Film 1 meter for Circuit Photoresist Sheet 30cm Width
يجب عدم تعريض المنتج الى الاشعة الفوق البنفسجية UV وذلك لأنه سيتعرض للتلف فيجب حفظه في كيس او علبة معتمة
– Universal used in producing PCB board, attach on the PCB surface to make it photosensitive.
– Suitable for electroplating, hole covering and etching.
– Great hole covering ability.
– High resolution.
– Great adaptive capacity to different material.
– Durable in pH 8.0-8.5 situation.
– 1.5mil dry film fully covers a 0.25inch height hole.
– Suitable for usual plating bath, no wrinkle or color error.
– Width: approx. 30 cm/11.81″
– Length: approx. 100 cm/39.37″
- Remove the cover.
- Clean the surface, then attach the film carefully, be sure to make it flat and leave no air.
- Iron the film slightly to fix it.
- Print the PCB film to ensure precision, or use parchment paper instead.
- Put the printed pattern on the photosensitive board to expose. The dry film will turn into deep blue from light blue.
- Develop: Remove another film, put it into developer water. Wipe the board when developing. (1 developer water: 100 water)
- Demould after etching is finished. Put the board into demoulding water for several minutes. (1 demoulding water: 60/70 water)
1 meter Photosensitive Dry Film