Raspberry Pi Pico W (with wireless)
Following the hugely popular Raspberry Pi Pico, the new Raspberry Pi Pico W is a wireless-enabled version of the RP2040-based board, adding 2.4GHz 802.11n WiFi connectivity!
The addition of wireless connectivity opens up, the Pico W to a vast new range of projects such as remote sensor readings, remote control, home automation, mini web servers, wireless GPIO pin control and much, much more!
At the heart of the Pico W is the RP2040 – the same chip used in the original Raspberry Pi Pico, featuring two ARM Cortex-M0+ cores clocked at 133MHz; 256KB RAM; 30 GPIO pins; and a broad range of interfacing options. This is paired with 2MB of onboard QSPI Flash memory for code and data storage.
WiFi is enabled via the use of an Infineon CYW43439 wireless chip. The CYW43439 supports IEEE 802.11 b/g/n wireless LAN, and Bluetooth 5.2; however only wireless LAN is software-supported at launch.
The main chip on board is the RP2040 made by Raspberry Pi (their first in-house microcontroller chip!) and is a dual-core ARM Cortex M0+ processor, with a flexible clock running up to 133MHz. WiFi is enabled via the use of an Infineon CYW43439.
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the United Kingdom
- Dual-core ARM Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264kB of SRAM, and 2MB of onboard Flash memory
- Infineon CYW43439wireless chip
- IEEE 802.11n wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 5.2 (not software supported at launch)
- SoftAP (up to 4 clients)
- Onboard antenna licenced from ABRACON (connected via SPI to the RP2040)
- Castellated module allows soldering directly to carrier boards
- USB 1.1 Host and Device support
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Drag & drop programming using mass storage over USB
- 26 multi-function GPIO pins
- 2×SPI, 2×I2C, 2×UART, 3×12-bit ADC, 16×controllable PWM channels
- Real-time clock (RTC)
- Temperature sensor
- Accelerated floating-point libraries on-chip
- 8×Programmable IO (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support
- Dimensions (WxLxH)
- Pico W: 21mm x 51.3mm x 3.9mm
- Pico WH: 21mm x 51.3mm x 12.9mm
- Pico W: 4g
- Pico WH: 6g
- Country of origin
- Pico W: Japan
- Pico WH: Great Britain
- Product number:
- Pico W: SC0918
- Pico WH: SC0919
1 x Raspberry Pi Pico W (with wireless)
There are no reviews yet.