Serial TTL to RS485 Bidirectional Converter Module
- Industrial design can be used in industrial fields and fields under the harsh environment, in a working temperature range of -40 to +85.
- Strong anti-interference ability, effective lightning protection design.
- Transmission distance of km (with 850 m2*1.5 cable testing) suggest use within 800 meters.
- Comes with 120Ohm matching resistance, which is activated by shorting R0, in case of long-distance transmission (Distance over 200m).
- Support multi-Devices communication, allowing access for up to 128 device on the Communication bus. (Each at a different address).
- Has the RXD, TXD signal indicator lights, to indicate sending and receiving status.
- The module is connected to the earth, which can play a very good role in anti-interference and lightning protection.
- Large area laying copper, preventing signal interference.
- 3.3V and 5.0V logic level signal perfect compatibility.
Model: QCCAN RS485 to TTL
Voltage: DC 3.3-5V
Weight: 3 g
Connection to MCU is as follows, the Module TX is connected to the MCU TX pin and the Module RX is connected to the MCU RX pin.
Short the R0 Solder pads when the transmission distance is over 200 meters.
1 x Serial TTL to RS485 Bidirectional Converter Module