UNO + WiFi R3 Arduino Board (ATmega328P+ESP8266) with 8Mb Memory, USB-TTL CH340G. Compatible for Arduino Uno, NodeMCU, WeMos ESP8266
– Full integration on one board: Uno R3 ATmega 328 and WiFi ESP8266 with memory 8Mb. All of the modules can work together or each separately. And everyone has their own pinout headers.
– The convenient solution for the development of new projects requiring Uno and WiFi.
Via USB you can update sketches and firmvare for ATmega328 and for ESP8266. For this on board have the USB-serial converter CH340G.
– Use this board is very simple.
– The board has DIP-switch, to connect the modules.
– For example, to: USB and ATmega328, USB and ESP8266, ATmega328 and ESP8266.
The Uno is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328P. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz quartz crystal, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.. You can tinker with your UNO without worrying too much about doing something wrong, worst case scenario you can replace the chip for a few dollars and start over again.
ESP8266 Wifi Module:
ESP8266 is a highly integrated chip designed for the needs of a new connected world. It offers a complete and self-contained Wi-Fi networking solution, allowing it to either host the application or to offload all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor.
ESP8266 has powerful on-board processing and storage capabilities that allow it to be integrated with the sensors and other application specific devices through its GPIOs with minimal development up-front and minimal loading during runtime. Its high degree of on-chip integration allows for minimal external circuitry, and the entire solution, including front-end module, is designed to occupy minimal PCB area.
|USB<->ESP8266 (Update firmware or sketch)||OFF||OFF||OFF||OFF||ON||ON||ON|
1 x UNO + WiFi R3 Arduino Board
There are no reviews yet.