The module is a kind of simple MP3 player device which is based on a high-quality MP3 audio chip YX5300. It can support 8kHz ~ 48kHz sampling frequency MP3 and WAV file formats. There is a TF card socket on board, so you can plug in the micro-SD card that stores audio files. MCU can control the MP3 playback state by sending commands to the module via UART port, such as switch songs, change the volume, play mode and so on. You can also debug the module via USB to UART module. It is compatible with Arduino/AVR/ARM/PIC.
- Support sampling frequency of 8kHz, 11.025kHz, 12kHz, 16kHz, 22.05kHz, 24kHz, 32kHz, 44.1kHz, or 48kHz.
- Support file format MP3or WAV
- Support Micro SD card, Micro SDHC Card
- 30 class adjustable volume
- UART TTL serial control playback mode, baud rate is 9600bps.
Supply voltage: DC 3.2v to 5.2V Max
Current consumption: 200mA
Logic level: 3.3V /5V
System Format: FT16/ FT32. Consequently (The SD card must be formatted to FAT32 or FAT16)
UART Baud rate: 9600 bps
Dimensions: 49x24x8.5 mm
Weight: 5 g
YX5300 UART Control Serial Module MP3 Music Player