1Hz-150KHz 3-Channels PWM Signal Generator Adjustable Frequency and Duty Cycle
- Support Serial operation
- Three separate channels
- Wide frequency range, high precision
- LCD can display frequency and duty ratio, Easy to operate
- Output of three-channel PWM at the same time, Adjustable frequency, 3-channel frequency output consistent, duty ratio can be independently adjusted, suitable for most occasions
Operating voltage: 3.3~30V;
Frequency range: 1Hz~150KHz;
Frequency accuracy: In each range of accuracy is about 2%
Signal load capacity: Output current can be around 5~30ma
Output amplitude: PWM amplitude and supply voltage equal
Ambient temperature: -20~+70°
Three-channel PWM is outputted, wide frequency range and the duty ratio can be adjusted independently
Frequency is divided into four areas, automatic switching:
XXX (No decimal point): 1HZ Stepping Unit, Range: 1Hz~999Hz;
X.XX(The decimal is in the hundreds place): 0.01KHZ Stepping Unit, Range: 1.00Khz~9.99Khz;
XX.X(The decimal is in the tens place): 0.1KHZ Stepping Unit, Range: 10.0Khz~99.9Khz;
X.X.X(The decimal is in the ones place): 1KHZ Stepping Unit, Range: 1Khz~150Khz;
e.g., frequency display: 100 represent the pulse of 100Hz;
1.01 represent the pulse of 1.01KHz;
54.1 represent the pulse of 54.1KHz
1.2.4 represent the pulse of 124Hz
The value range of duty factor: 0~100%,100% is represented by A0%.
All parameters set up can be automatically saved in case of power cut.
Module has 8 independent keys, used to set the frequency and duty ratio, support short press (increase or decrease a unit) and long press (fast increase or decrease), very simple, set the parameters automatically save, power loss.
3-Way duty ratio button can be pressed at the same time, real-time adjustment, liquid crystal display is the last pressed button duty ratio, real-time is very strong, can be used as a simple several road duty ratio scan.
Scope of application
1. Used as square wave signal generator to generate square wave signal for experiment development and use
2. Used to generate a square wave signal to control the motor driver;
3. Generating adjustable pulses for MCU use;
4. Generate adjustable pulse, control related circuit (PWM dimming speed and other applications).
UART Serial Command
Baud rate: 9600 bps Data length:8
Stop bits: 1
Check digit: none
Flow control: none
Set the frequency of the PWM
“F101”: Set frequency of 101 HZ (001~999)
“F1.05”: Set frequency of 1.05 KHZ(1.00~9.99)
“F10.5”: Set frequency of 10.5KHZ(10.0~99.9)
“F1.0.5”:Set frequency of 105KHZ(1.0.0~1.5.0)
Set the duty ratio of PWM
“DX:YYY”: Set PWM duty ratio x: (1~3) PWM serial number,YYY: (000~100) duty ratio;
For example d1:050,set 1th PWM duty ratio to 50%
3.Read Setup parameters
Send a “read” string to read the parameters of the setting.
Set successful return: DOWN
Set failed to return: FALL
1x 3-Channels PWM Signal Generator