GSM 4 Relays SMS/Call Remote Controller via Mobile
– Easy to operate by one call or SMS.
– Aluminum alloy case with fire retardant plastic to prevent fire.
– Up to 5 different mobile phone numbers can be pre-set in the system.
– Secure – Using caller ID for identification, unknown callers are ignored.
– No need to provide a remote control for different users.
– Can be operated from anywhere, no distance limit.
– Can be used for authorized door access, controlling gates, switching of remote equipment, car parking systems.
– Great for control of home electrical devices such as servicer, lamp, computer, refrigerator, TV, wireless router and so on.
– With password protection
– Ability to set up 5 groups of control master numbers
– Power off memory Function
– SMS control (ON /Off/ COM/T/L/XT/ Check command)
– Work frequency: Quad Bands 850/900/1800/1900MHz
– Input voltage: DC 9-12V
– Input power: 0.9W
– Output current per relay: 10A
– Output voltage per relay: 220V/10A
– Max. Output power per relay: 2200W
– Case material: Aluminum Alloy
– Weight: 290g
Remote control household electrical appliances, high power AC motor, Generator, remote base station, PBX switchboard, water pump, router, server etc.
1 x GSM Controller
1 x GSM Antenna
1 x English-Chinese User Manual
- Free Call to control
User can control the GSM controller by dial the SIM card number of GSM controller. The user may hear “You can’t answer the phone call, beep, beep…….tone etc”, which mean changing the relay state successfully.
If the controller connected, it will change to be disconnected state after a call.
If the original state is off, it will change to be connected state after a call.
- Button Control
The controller state will be changed when you press the SW button at side of controller.
If the controller connected, it will change to be disconnected state but if the original state is off, it will change to be connected state.
- User can send SMS to check the on/off state
SMS text: SN+Password+CHECK
- SMS Control relay from on to off (0.5 to 9 seconds), then back to on; or off to on (0.5 to 9 seconds), then back to off ( Available for 4 relays)
- Call Control relay from on to off (0.5 to 9 seconds), then back to on; or off to on (0.5 to 9 seconds), then back to off ( Only available for first relay )
- Timed control other electric devices from on to off (001 to 255 minutes), then back to on; or off to on (from 001 to 255 minutes), then back to off via SMS (Available for 4 relays )