A9G GSM/GPRS + GPS Development Board SMS\Voice\Wireless Data Transmission + Positioning
The A9G is a complete quad-band GSM / GPRS module that supports GPRS and GPS / AGPS technologies and is integrated into a compact design SMD package, saving customers time and money in developing GNSS applications. The A9G can be used in a wide range of IoT applications for home automation, industrial wireless control, wearable electronics, wireless location-aware devices, wireless location system signals and other IoT applications, making it ideal for IoT applications.
The A9G development board is a versatile development board based on EMC’s A9G GPRS / GSM + GPS / BDS module that can be used to validate the basic communication functions and peripheral functions of the A9G module.
- The A9G development board is a versatile development board based on EMC’s A9G GPRS / GSM + GPS / BDS module that can be used to validate the basic communication functions and peripheral functions of the A9G module.
- A9G development board with the basic phone / SMS, GPRS networking communications, GPS / BDS dual-mode positioning capabilities.
- A9G development board contains a lithium battery charging management, microphone, speaker interface, USB communication interface, multiple user keys / led, TF card slot, accelerometer, SPI interface, I2C2 interface, ADC interface.
- A9G development board camera expansion board, an external 30W / 200W camera.
- A9G development board slot machine expansion board, can add a traditional slot machine.
GSM Type: Complete quad-band GSM / GPRS module, 800/900/1800 /1900MHz
GPRS Class: 10
Data Service: Supports GPRS data service, the maximum download data rate is 85.5kbps, upload rate is 42.8Kbps
Digital Audio: for HR, FR, EFR, AMR voice coding
Services: voice calls and SMS messages, embedded network service protocol stack
Programming: GSM07.07,07.05 AT commands and safe letter scalable instruction set, standard AT&TCP/IP command port
Connection: USSD and PBCCH, support UART, SPI interface, I2C interface
Positioning: GPS, BDS (Beidou)
Microphone: Built in
Speakers: pins specified to be connected externally
External Peripheral: TF card slot
ADC: 2 Channels 10-bit
Low Power Mode Current: 2mA below (average)Power Supply: DC6-24v
Material: Electronic components
Board size: Approx. 4×2.5cm
GPRS Cable length: Approx. 3.5×0.7cm
GPS Cable length: Approx. 2.8×2.8cm
Operating Temperature: -20℃~+70℃
– Based on the above features, A9G can be used for a variety of peripheral prototyping verification:
– Use GPRS + GPS, as well as acceleration sensors for vehicle immobilizer.
– Remote monitoring intercom using GSM and microphone / speakers with 1.54 “capacitive touch screen using GPRS / GSM + GPS
– Use of GPRS / GSM + GPS, heart rate oximeter sensor, 1.54-inch capacitive touch screen monitor the elderly Use – GPRS + TF + camera extension board remote monitoring camera
– Using onboard features, custom device based on Lua programming
– Use USB to TTL serial cable, VUSB to 5V; GND to GND; AT_TX to RX; AT_RX to TX
– Use USB cable to power the board, GND to GND; AT_TX to RX; AT_RX to TX
– Use lithium battery to power the board, VBAT to 3.3-4.2V; GND to GND; AT_TX to RX; AT_RX to TX (Press power_key button for 2S)
1. The A9G development board can be powered by lithium battery or USB.
2. The module will run automatically after 1~2S power on, and the serial port will output the information automatically. No operation is required for the whole process from power on to the development board working normally.
3. To reset, please press the Rst_Key button.
4. The module enters AT instruction mode by default.
Details about the board from here
Arduino and Raspberry Pi Tutorial from here
General Tutorial from here
1 x A9 Development Board
1 x GSM Antenna
1 x GPRS Antenna
There are no reviews yet.