Battery Capacity Discharge Tester for Li-ion / Lithium / Lead-Acid
– Battery capacity tester discharge type for 1.2-12 V external load capacity of the battery.
– Single-function, by controlling the load off and get real-time integrated discharge current capacity results.
– Maximum support 15V 3A discharged through the discharge voltage and current, itself does not discharge.
– Maximum capacity statistics support 9999Ah (9999000mAh).
– Power supply voltage: DC 4.5-6V (micro USB connector)
– Operating Current: less than 70mA
– Discharge voltage: 1.00V-15.00V with 0.01V resolution
– Termination voltage range: 0.5-11.0V
– Supported by current: 3A with 0.001A resolution
– Maximum voltage measurement error: 1% ±0.02V
– Maximum current measurement error: 1.5% ±0.008A
– Maximum battery capacity range: 9999Ah (1Ah = 1000mAh) greater value by shifting the decimal point to switch, when the display is less than 10Ah X.XXX, as shown above to achieve 10Ah XX.XX, and so on.
– Board size: 50mmX37mm
- The first test should be fully charged battery.
- Connect the battery to be tested positive to positive input, a negative input to the negative, cannot be reversed (with load reversal may damage the circuit)! Load connected to the output of the positive and negative output, to work through the tester micro USB power supply (not available desktop or laptop USB powered), then the battery voltage.
- Direct start test need only one press of the “OK” button, the tester can automatically develop an appropriate termination voltage of the battery full charge voltage, and will start flashing after the test three times. Need to develop artificial termination voltage only when the battery voltage display state by pressing “+” or “-” buttons to modify the termination voltage display beginning with P, behind the representative voltage resolution 0.1V, set up after pressing the “OK “start testing.
- After the start of the test the tester will control the load of the electronic switch is turned on, the test data shows that the process will release capacity (Ah), current discharge current (A) and battery voltage (V) between the wheel was. When the battery voltage reaches the set cut-off voltage, load control switches off the tester display data stays in capacity (Ah) and above and the corresponding indicator flashes quickly together, now displays the actual capacity of the battery is discharging capacity, about the press “OK” to terminate flashing allows stable data display, press again “OK” button to return to the power-on state can just replace the battery test the next section.
Error codes and their meanings:
Err1: battery voltage is above 15V
Err2: battery voltage is lower than the termination voltage
Err3: Battery cannot afford to load or discharge current line too much resistance
Err4: overcurrent (current exceeds 3.1A)
– Use the resistance of the discharge process, resistive load will seriously heat, please pay attention to safety!
– This circuit voltage in order to improve the measurement accuracy, specially designed DC bias, when the terminal displays nothing then a small voltage does not affect the actual measurement, if you are shorting the input terminals (absolute 0V) will show 0
1 x Battery Capacity Discharge Tester