5V 1A Lipo/Lion Battery USB Charging Board TP4056
– Use mature charging chip TP4056,simple peripheral circuits, good protection performance and high charging accuracy.
– Can be used to charge batteries from the USB or any 5V DC supply. Could use multi boards to create big charging system.
– Current can be adjusted, just change the circuit board fixed resistors, can change the output to the 50mA-1000mA, very convenient.
Input reverse connection has no effect on the chip, but the output (battery end) reverse connection will burn out the chip.
Ampere meter can only be series connected to the 5V input end.
The charging current is best to be 0.37 times of the battery capacity,
Charging wire can’t be too thin or too long.
Make sure the board has good contact with the battery.
Chip work at about 60 degrees fever is normal.
It is recommended that when you charge a battery, the current (in mA) offered by the breakout board is 37-40% of the battery capacity (in mAh). For example, if you are charging a battery of 1000mAh capacity, you should adjust the resistance in a way that the current offered is approximately 370mA-400mA.
– IC Name: TP4056
– Charging Method: linear charge
– Charging Current: 1A Adjustable
– Charge Accuracy: 1.5%
– Input Voltage: 4.5V-5.5V
– Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
– Charging Indicator: Blue light lit charge, red light lit full charge
– Charging Input Interface: Mini USB
– Working Temperature: -10 Degree to +85 Degree
– Reverse: NO
– Weight: 1.8g
– External Dimensions: 25 x 19 x 10mm
– Usage: Used for single lipo/lion or multi-section lipo/lion parallel charging, can take power from the USB port or any 5V power supply.
On the following video, you can see the two modes of the charger: first, when there is no battery connected and the other, when the battery is connected.
1 x 1A Lipo/Lion Battery Charging Board