CC3D OpenPilot Flight Controller 32 Bits Processor with Transparent Case Open Source Flight Controller
OpenPilot is a next-generation Open Source UAV autopilot. It is a highly capable platform for multi-rotor craft, helicopters, as well as fixed wing aircraft. It has been designed from the ground up by a community of passionate developers from around the globe, with its core design principals being quality, safety, and ease of use.? Simplicity does not come with any compromises either: with no hard-coded settings, a complete flight plan scripting language and other powerful features, OpenPilot is an extremely capable UAV autopilot platform.
– Powerful STM32 32-bit microcontroller running at 90MIPs with 128KB Flash and 20KB RAM.
– 3 axis high-performance MEMs gyros and 3-axis high-performance MEMs accelerometer.
– Tiny 36mmx36mm 4 layer PCB for superior electrical noise reduction and flight performance.
– Software support for Windows, Mac and Linux.
– Direct high speed USB support with no drivers required, a truly plug and play device.
– Spektrum satellite receiver support.
– Futaba S-BUS hardware support.
– Innovative Flexi-port technology for superior port flexibility.
– 4Mbits on-board EEPROM for configuration storage.
Sensors and Components:
– 3 axis Gyroscope array and 3-axis Accelerometer: MPU-6000
– Supports several common RC inputs: 6 PWM channels, combined PPM, Spektrum/JR DSM2, DSMJ, DSMX satellites, and Futaba S.Bus receivers.
– Simultaneous support for multiple receivers.
– ReceiverPort functions (configurable): 6 PWM input channels or combined PPM stream, 4 PWM output channels.
– MainPort functions (configurable): serial telemetry (default), GPS, S.Bus, Spektrum/JR satellites.
– FlexiPort (configurable): serial telemetry, GPS, Spektrum/JR satellites, or I2C peripherals (under development).
– 10 PWM outputs to servos or ESC’s, or for camera stabilization.
– Camera stabilization: supports up to 3-axis camera mounts with stabilization and manual control from any of configured receivers.
– Onboard USB connectivity for easy configuration.
– USB and serial telemetry and configuration.
– Supported by powerful OpenPilot GCS.
– 4 Mbit onboard memory.
– 3C Quaternion based complementary filter running at 500Hz.
1 x CC3D Flight Controller
1 x Set of Wires
1 x Transperant case (Gift)