Brushless Gimbal (2 Axis) for Quadcopter Camera (FPV) with Controller
– Simple structure and light weight, CNC aluminum alloy structure
– Brushless motor direct drive
– With anti-vibration rubber balls, easy to adjust
– Compatible with GoPro camera 3,2,1 and any related camera.
– with 2x 2208 motors and BGC 3.12 (the new version) gimbal controller, sensor.
– With motor protector which can help heat dissipation
– Gimbal weight: 209g
How to use:
Take off shock absorption damping ball, Open cover of the mounting plate
Install the top board to the drone, use screw tightening it.
Install shock absorption damping ball
Install your camera, and use strap to tightening.
Recommend 12V battery (3S battery)
The camera mush fixed on gimbal. (It is very important)
Adjust the camera right or left, make the camera on horizontal
1 x Two Axis