USB 2.0 to TTL UART CP2102 5Pin Module (with 5V/3.3V Pins)
CP2102 its high integration, built-in USB2.0 full-speed function controller, USB transceiver, crystal oscillator, EEPROM, and asynchronous serial data bus (UART), supports full-featured modem signals, without any external USB device. CP2102 with other USB-UART adapter circuit works similar to the PC through the driver’s USB port into a virtual COM port in order to achieve the purpose of expansion.
– Included USB transceiver, without external circuit device
– Includes a clock circuit, no external circuitry is
– power-on reset circuit
– Chip 3.3V voltage regulator output voltage can be 3.3V and 5V.
– Meet the USB 2.0 specification requirements
– SUSPEND pin supports USB suspend state
– Asynchronous serial data bus compatible with all handshake and modulation controller interface signals
– Supported data format is 8 data bits, 1 stop bit and parity bits
– Connotation 512 byte receive buffer and 512 byte transmit buffer
– Supports hardware handshaking or X-ON/X-OFF
– Brand new and high quality.
– PCB Dimensions: 26.5mm * 15.6mm
– PCB Color: Red
– Weight: 4g
– With self-recovery fuse. In the event of accidental short circuit, it can effectively protect your computer USB port and Downloader
– With three LEDs: power indicator, data reception indicator, the data transmission indicator, working status.
– With 3.3V and 5V dual power output
– Pin leads to all sorts of useful
– With reset signal output, etc. directly to the Arduino board and Pro mini for download!
– Supported operating systems:
Linux 2.40 or later
You can Download the USB Driver from Here
1 x USB 2.0 to TTL UART CP2102 5Pin Module