8 Channels 12V Relay Module with Optocouplers
It is an 8-channel relay interface board, which can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, PLC, etc. It is also able to control various appliances and other equipments with large current. It is widely used for all MCU control, industrial sector, PLC control, smart home control.
– Size: 13.5 x 5.3 x 1.7cm (LxWxH)
– Working voltage: 12V
– Channels: 8 channel
– This relay module is 12V, but can be controlled by 5V from any MCU.
– Relay output maximum contact is AC250V 10A and DC30V 10A.
– Standard interface can be directly connected with microcontrollers.
– Red working status indicator lights are conducive to the safe use.
1 x 8 Channels 12V Relay Module