Din Rail AC Multifunction Meter 80-300V 100A LED Display
DIN-rail multi-function Digital meter can measure AC voltage, AC current, power factor, apparent power (volt-ampere), and active power.
Features & Specifications:
– Voltage: AC 80.0-300.0V
– Current: AC 0.0-100.0A
– Accuracy: 0.01A
– Active power: 0.0-30000W
– Power factor: 1.000-0.000
– Size: 54x80x64mm
– Installation: Din-Rail
AC voltage use four red led of 0.31-inch
AC current use four red led of 0.31-inch
Active power, Apparent Power, and Power factor use five red led of 0.31-inch
1) Connect the measuring voltage to the 1 and 2 terminal.
2) Connections of meter with internal current transformer as graph 1. Make the wire through the hole in the meter and the direction chose arbitrarily.
3) Connections of meter with external current transformer as graph 2. Make the wire through the hole in the meter, and connect the two wires of the secondary transformer to the 3 and 4 terminal.
4) When power on, the meter will display the measure result of the AC voltage (V), AC current (A) and active power (W) and the correlative red led will light up.
5) When press the button of SAM CK (on the right of meter) down, the meter will change to display the measure result of the multi values.
The meter can only use to measure 50Hz/60Hz AC city electricity, it will be destroyed when use to measure square wave, output of inverter or correction sine wave
1 x Din Rail Multifunction Meter
There are no reviews yet.