FPGA Cyclone ll Altera Development Board
– Using the Cyclone II EP2C5T144 chip of ALTERA Company as the core minimum system, the FPGA easily embedded into the actual system.
– Complete the simple logic control, data acquisition, signal processing, mathematical calculations and other functions.
– All Core board FPGA chip pin all leads, the board can directly into the application board, the 5V power supply board can be introduced through the outlet, can also be introduced through the row array.
– Onboard EP2C5T144 chips
– Configuration EPROM chip EPCS4, size 4Mbit
– Onboard 50M active patch oscillator (crystal in the back of the board)
– Power outlet using a large mouth, single 5V power supply
– Panel power indicator and reset switch
– Onboard 3 SMD LED, LED testing laboratory can do more experiments using lead
– All IO ports and clock pin through the pin leads, through any of these interfaces can be extended memory and peripherals
– Boards made of high-quality power supply filtering tantalum capacitors
– Support for the development of embedded CPU NiosII
– Weight: 29 g
– Size: 80mmx50mm/3.15″x1.97″(inch) (approx)
USB Blaster Specifications:
– Fully compatible with original for Altera USB-Blaster.
– Supported target voltage: 1.0V-5.5V.
– Support all for ALTERA deveice.
– CPLD: MAX 3000A.MAX 7000A.MAX 7000B.MAX 7000S.MAX 9000.MAX 9000A and MAX II.
– FPGA: Stratix/Stratix II/Stratix GX/Cyclone/Cyclone II/Cyclone III/ACEX 1K/APEX II/APEX 20K/APEX 20KE/APEX 20KC/FLEX 10K/FLEX 10KE/FLEX 10KA/FLEX 6000/FLEX 8000/EPCS1/EPCS4/EPCS16/EPCS64/EPC1/EPC4/EPC8/EPC16.
– Support: JTAG, AS, PS Mode.
– Support: NiosII embeded core based debug.
– Support: Quartus II Signal Tap? II Logic Analyzer (for logic analysis).
– High performance, 6 times faster than ByteBlasterII.
– USB interface with status and Power LED.
– Size: 5.5cm x 2.8cm x 1.5cm – 2.17inch x 1.1inch x 0.59inch.
1 x FPGA CycloneII EP2C5T144 core board
1 x USB BLASTER Programmer
1 x USB cable
1 x 10-Pin JTAG Connection Cable
There are no reviews yet.