Mini Digital 2MHz 5Msps Oscilloscope TFT Touch Screen
DSO112A is a pocket oscilloscope with color display and touch panel. What makes DSO112A distinguished among peers is its easy operations, which are all straightforward touching and scrolling. Almost everything is self-teaching. You would not get lost as you might do with other handheld scopes. Designed specifically for students and hobbyists, DSO112A is a great entrance level oscilloscope. With a size that fits right in your hand and pocket, DSO112A can do much more than you might think from its dimension. High sensitivity (2mV/Div), high accuracy, and low noises are highlights of DSO112A and make it a useful tool for small signals probing. TFT color LCD, 1200mAh Li-ion battery (included)… all these add great convenience in use.
– A pocket oscilloscope with color display and touch panel.
– 2MHz analog bandwidth and 5Msps Max. real-time sampling rate.
– Unique rolling slow signal display, the display can be fully continuous signal, unlike SCAN mode will cause the signal display discontinuous.
– Vertical sensitivity: 2mV/Div, with high accuracy and low noises.
– Can save 24 groups of preset parameters, save and recall waveform conveniently.
– Measuring frequency and Max./Min./Vpp/Avg. values of voltage.
– Adds external triggering function, stronger signal capture ability.
– PC upload waveform data.
– Freeze at any time waveform display (HOLD function).
– Square wave test signal comes 1000Hz/3.3V.
– Firmware upgradable via Micro USB.
– Battery/USB powered, built-in smart charger.
– Product Number: DSO 112A
– Analog Frequency Bandwidth: 0-2MHz
– Max. Real-time Sampling Rate: 5Msps
– Vertical Sensitivity: 2mV/Div-20V/Div Total 12 grades (by way of Progressive 1-2-5)
– Horizontal Time Base Range: 1μs/Div-50s/Div 21 grades(by way of Progressive 1-2-5)
– Max. Input Voltage: 50Vpk (100Vpp)
– Max. Record Length: 512/1024 Optional
– Input Resistance: 1M ohm
– ADC Precision: 8 Bit
– Coupling Method: DC / AC
– Trigger Type: Auto, Normal, Single
– Trigger Edge: Rising / Falling Edge
– Trigger Source: Internal / External
– External Trigger Voltage: 0-15V
– Time cursors, can automatically calculate and display the time difference
– Voltage cursors can automatically calculate and display the voltage difference
– Display: TFT Color Display
– Power Supply: 3.7V 1200mAh Li-ion Battery(included) / USB Interface
– Dimension: 68 x 78 x 18mm
– Weight: 85g
1 x DSO112A Touch Screen Oscilloscope with Battery
1 x MCX-clip Cables
1 x Bnc Conversion Line
1 x P6020 1/10 20 MHz Probe
1 x USB Cable
There are no reviews yet.