Raspberry Pi 4 4GB RAM Board Complete Kit with 64GB SD Card
This kit includes Raspberry Pi 4 Model B (4GB) Official 4GB RAM with the new SOC Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit at 1.5GHz. Capable of supporting HEVC 4K streams at 60 fps and managing 2 screens in 4K. Dual band 802.11b / g / n / ac WiFi (2.4 / 5.0 GHz) and Bluetooth 5.0 module. Transfers via 2 USB 3.0 ports up to 10 times faster, 4 Gb / s or 500 MB/s. It comes with a 5.1V 3A USB-C Power Adapter with On / Off Switch, specially designed for the new requirement of Raspberry Pi 4 B 4 GB RAM. Convenient to provide 5.1V 3000mA power to support overclock or to use the external hard drive, powerful enough for distributions like media center, raspan. Protection against short circuits / undervoltages / overvoltages / overtemperature / overcurrent. CE, FCC and RoHS certification.
The kit also equipped with 1 mini silent fan and 3 premium copper heat sinks for impeccable heat dissipation. Black box specially designed for the Raspberry Pi 4B with easy access to all holes and compatible with the supplied accessories, equipped with removable cover to access GPI0 and ventilation openings. In addition, a 64GB Class 10 SanDisk micro SD card preloaded with NOOBS, which is easy to boot up to Rasberry Pi 4 B with Raspbian is included. Equipped with a micro SD card reader, USB compatible with USB-A & USB-C.
Features & Specifications
- Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- 4GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header (fully backwards compatible with previous boards)
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 50 degrees C ambient
1 x Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB
1 x 5.1V 3A power supply with switch
1 x 64GB SanDisk Micro SD card (Class 10) preloaded with NOOBS
1 x Black case for Pi 4GB
1 x Fan
3 x Copper heat sinks
1 x Card reader compatible with USB-A & USB-C
1 x HDMI to HDMI micro cable
1 x Screwdrivers
There are no reviews yet.