Solar Charge Controller 12/24V 30A
The PR 10-30 series is the highlight in the range of charge controllers. The latest charging technologies, combined with an Aton IC state of charge determination which has been significantly improved once again, result in optimal battery maintenance and control of the module output of up to 900Wp which can be connected to it.
A large display informs the user about all operating modes with the aid of symbols. The state of charge is represented visually in the form of a tank display. Data such as voltage, current and state of charge can also be displayed digitally as figures on the display. In addition, the controller has an energy meter which can be reset by the user.
- Hybrid controller.
- State of charge determination with AtonIC (SOC).
- Automatic detection of voltage.
- PWM control.
- Multistage charging technology.
- Load disconnection depending on SOC.
- Automatic load recognition.
- Temperature compensation.
- Common positive grounding or negative grounding on one terminal.
- Integrated self-test.
- Night light function.
- Compliant with European Standards (CE).
- ROHS compliant.
- Model: PR 3030
- System voltage: 12V(24V)
- Own consumption: 12mA
- Open circuit voltage solar module: ＜47V
- Module current: 30A
- Load current: 30A
- End of charge voltage: Liquid 13.9V(27.8V) gel 14.1V(28.2V)
- Boost charge voltage: 14.4V(28.8V)
- Equalization charge: 14.7v(29.4v)
- Reconnection voltage (SOC/LVR): ＞50%/12.6V(25.2V)
- Deep discharge protection (SOC/LVD): ＜30%/11.1V(22.2V)
- Ambient temperature: -10℃ – +50℃
- Terminal (fine/single wire): 16m2 / 25m2, AWG6 / AWG4
- Degree of protection: IP 32
- Dimension (X x Y x Z): 187x95x44mm
- Weight: 350g
Electronic protection functions:
- Overcharge protection.
- Deep discharge protection.
- Reverse polarity protection of load, module and battery.
- Automatic electronic fuse
- Short circuit protection at module input
- Overvoltage protection at module input
- Open circuit protection without battery.
- Reverse current protection at night.
- Over temperature and overload protection.
- Battery overvoltage shutdown.
- Graphical LCD display.
- For operating parameters, fault messages, self-test.
- Simple menu-driven operation.
- Programming by buttons.
- Manual load switch.
1 x Solar Charge Controller 12/24V 30A
There are no reviews yet.